Bolt-On Lambo Doors
- Scissor Doors Inc. manufactures direct bolt on and weld on lambo door hinges for over 750 different makes and models of vehicles that come complete in a master install kit with everything required to do the installation for both doors.
- If we don’t already manufacture hinges for your vehicle, we can manufacture a custom, direct bolt on set for you that will bolt directly onto your existing door hinges mounting holes.
- All Scissor Doors Inc. lambo door hinges open in both directions, further than other hinges available.
- Our bolt on lambo door hinges are engineered to never come out of adjustment. Even with daily use and abuse, our lambo door hinges kits will not sag or move over time.
- We back our Lambo door hinges with a lifetime warranty and require NO modifications be done to your vehicle’s existing door and latch assembly.
- We use gas lift supports that are engineered specifically for lambo door hinges.
- Our gas lift supports use dual pivot end fittings rather than a fixed point fitting. This eliminates any sideways pressure on the gas lift support and extends the lifespan of your shock.
- Our bolt on lambo door hinges are made from thick high carbon steel and/or 6061 billet aluminum to ensure that your conversion will be rigid and sturdy on your vehicle. Our weld on systems are drop forged and machined to your vehicles overall specs. We utilize, CNC and manual machining processes for press fit and machined pivot points that withstand the test of time. TIG welding and fine thread fasteners of proper tensile strength are also used for each specific application.
- Most lambo door hinges only open 65 degrees. This makes it hard to get in and out of the vehicle. Our hinge systems open a minimum of 75 degrees vertically, some applications allow for 120 degrees of opening.
…Lambo Doors are also called, Scissor Doors, Vertical Doors, and even LSD doors, but they all refer to hinges that open your existing door in the no compromise approach that was originally made famous by Lamborghini. While the quality level and designs differ from all manufacturers they, they can be divided into two categories. Bolt-on hinges, that use the original door hinge bolt holes for mounting, and Weld-on applications that are welded to the chassis and door under the fender OR welded to bolt on adapter flanges by the installer…Would you like to read more?… (CLICK HERE ) to check out our latest Blog Posts!